AUDITIONS for a new play!
Auditions for the Fall show, The Singing Master by Dick and Dorothy Robson, will be on July 25th and July 28th, 2018. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!
We are a community theater group, run by volunteers.
Over the years we’ve done a huge range of shows, everything from Broadway musicals to Brecht. We’ve done full-length plays and evenings of original one-acts and produced events that focus on community building and performance such as our annual Harvest Fair (a fall fair on our town green, with a full day of live entertainment, arts and crafts, food, a flower show, children’s activities, and a lot more) which has been a tradition on the first weekend after Labor Day since 1987.
One of our goals is to share our love of theater
We invite you to see one of our shows, attend one of our events, or join us on-stage or off to experience the magic of community theater.
JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT PRODUCTION
Our currently planned events for 2018 are as follows:
- Spring show, Gotta Dance! Gotta Sing!, May 11th and 12th
- AUDITIONS for the fall show: Wed., July 25th, and Sat., July 28th.
- Performing Arts Camp for Kids (click for sign-up info), August 6-10
- Harvest Fair, Sept. 8th
- Fall Show, The Singing Master, Oct. 26, 27, 28 and Nov. 2 & 3 -- an original play with music by Dick and Dorothy Robson
- Night Before the Night Before Christmas benefit performance, Dec. 23rd
There will be other play readings set up on a monthly basis. We'd love to see you!